文案详情
导航

中英对照:北京外国语大学宣传片解说词

学校宣传片 19219 124

1.正是对外语学习和不同文化的追求,使我们相聚在一起(俄语)。

It is the study of foreignlanguages and our love of different cultures that has brought us together.

 

2.在这里,我发现了语言的魔力(法语)。

It is in here that I havediscovered the magic of language.

 

3.北外是外交官的摇篮(阿尔巴尼亚语)。

BFSU is the cradle of diplomats.

 

4.北外就是我梦想的起点(泰语)。

BFSU is the start of my dream.

 

5.北京外国语大学是世界语言的汇聚地(僧伽罗语)。

Beijing Foreign StudiesUniversity is a meeting place of world’s languages.

 

6.在北外你将领略到语言的魅力(马来语)。

At BFSU you can get to know thecharm of languages.

 

7.我们在这里学习不同的文化和语言(斯瓦西里语)。

We are here to study differentcultures and languages.

 

8.我喜欢北外,因为这里有最美的风景(罗马尼亚语)。

I like BFSU because it has themost beautiful campus.

 

9.我来自北外德语系。

I am from the German Departmentof BFSU.

 

10.我在北外学习塞尔维亚语。

I study Serbian at BFSU.

 

11.语言的魅力在这里闪光。

The charm of language sparkleshere.

 

12.北外,这里有最美的风景。

BFSU, your campus is mostbeautiful.

 

13.每天都呼吸着自由开放的空气。

Every day I breathe the air of freedomand openness.

 

14.在这里不同文化之间存着相互理解和尊重。

There is mutual understanding andrespect here among different cultures.

 

15.希望未来我可以成为一名老师。

I hope, in future, I can become ateacher.

 

16.我的理想是成为一名翻译官。

My dream is to become aninterpreter.

 

1941年的延安,是中华儿女抗日救亡的重镇。抗日军政大学俄文大队和其后的延安外国语学校便成立于这一时期。当时的北外人克服艰苦条件,肩负着战时翻译和对外交流的重任,迈出了从延安走向世界的第一步,展现了中国共产党人卓越的世界眼光。

Yan’an in 1941 was abastion for Chinese people’s war of resistance against Japanese aggression. TheRussian Department of the Military and Political University of Chinese People’sResistance against Japan and its successor Yan’an School of Foreign Languages -forerunners of BFSU - were both set up there. The first generation of teachersand students, after overcoming the hardships of learning and harsh working andliving conditions, undertook important tasks of translation and interpreting incommunicating with the outside world during the war. By doing so, they took thefirst step of the long journey from Yan'an to the world, exhibiting the outstandingglobal vision of Chinese Communists.


随着新中国的建立,北外人与祖国一同成长,参与和见证着现代中国风云变幻的外交事业天翻地覆的革新与发展。70多年来从这里走出了400多位大使,1000多位参赞,赢得了“共和国外交官摇篮”的美誉。

After the founding of new China, this foreign language institution grewwith its motherland, participating in and witnessing the tremendous changes anddevelopment of contemporary Chinese diplomacy. Over the past 70 odd years, thisinstitution has delivered over 400 Chinese ambassadors, over 1,000 counsellors,and over 90,000 other foreign language professionals. For its achievements,BFSU has won the honour of being referred to as “the cradle of diplomats of thePeople’s Republic”.


从只有俄语、英语,到十几种、几十种外语语种全覆盖,北外这座语言的殿堂,拥有英语语言文学等4个国家重点学科,俄语语言文学等7个北京市重点学科,完整开设了欧盟各国和东盟10国官方语言,到2020年将开设100个语种,涵盖所有与中国建交国家的官方语言。

Starting with Russian and English, then increasing to a dozen languages,and now covering scores of foreign languages,BFSUboasts four national top-priority academic disciplines and seven of Beijing municipality’stop-priority academicdisciplines, offering programmes in all 24 official languages of the EU and all10 languages of ASEAN, and plans to increase the number of foreign languages to100 by 2020.


从主攻外国语言文学到文、法、经、管多学科协调发展,学校发挥多语种特色和优势,创新发展人文社会学科和交叉学科。

BFSU has grown from an institute specializing in foreign languages andliterature to a university with a balanced development in a multitude ofdisciplines in arts, humanities, and social sciences. The university’s strategyfor academic development is to make full use of its unique character andunparalleled advantage of having a large number of foreign language programmesand at the same time to develop humanities, social sciences and inter-disciplines.


如今的北京外国语大学是国家首批“211工程”建设大学之一和“985”优势学科创新平台建设高校,令无数学子心向往之。

A university attracting countless young scholars, Beijing ForeignStudies University is one of China’s top universities with distinctive featuresof its own, ranking among the first cohort of 100 national universitiesselected for priority development in the 21st century.

 

风云际会,人才辈出。王佐良、许国璋、周珏良、纳忠等学术大师和柯鲁克、伊莎白、李莎等国际友人在此执掌教鞭。

BFSU boasts a large number of famous academics and erudite experts.Renowned academics, such as Wang Zuoliang, Xu Guozhang, Zhou Jueliang, and NaZhong, and foreign friends, such as David Crook, Isabel Crook, and Li Sha(Russian name Elizaveta Kishkina), dedicated their whole lives to teaching atthe university.


七十余年过去,殷红的底色未曾褪去,一直流淌在北外人的血液里的,是不畏难的坚韧与超拔,是不止息的拼搏与奋斗,是心系家国的责任感与使命感,更是放眼寰宇的视野与胸怀,薪火不熄,代代相传。

Throughout its history of more than 70 years, BFSU has never lost itstrue identity. Generation after generation of BFSU staff and students, withtheir dauntless tenacity and perseverance, their unceasing hard work and struggles,have exhibited not only their sense of responsibility and their awareness oftheir mission, but also their vision and open-mindedness to embrace the wholeworld, which have enabled the university’s mission to pass from one generationto the next.

 

追求卓越、精益求精,通识教育和专业传授有机结合是北外人才培养的优良传统。语言技能精通、中外文化精深、专业知识精良的复合型素质,是北外人特有的核心竞争力。北外人正是凭借这种独一无二的气质和风度,活跃在外交、翻译、经贸、新闻、法律、金融等广阔领域。

The pursuit of excellence and perfection and the integration of liberal artsand professional education have always been two of the distinctive features ofBFSU. Fluency in language skills, broad knowledge of Chinese and foreigncultures, and cutting-edge professional expertise constitute the distinctivecore competitive power of BFSU graduates. It is due to this distinctive qualitythat BFSU graduates are able to play an active role in all walks of life aroundthe world, such as foreign affairs, translation, economy and foreign trade, journalism,law, and finance.


跨国公司的企业家,在商场上运筹帷幄,创造全球商业机遇;国际会议上的外交官员,从容应对国际议题,推动世界和平。

We see them as entrepreneurs in multi-national corporations makingdecisions on international markets and creating global business opportunities;we see them as diplomats at international conferences, discussing internationalissues with ease and promoting world peace.

 

以语言为媒介,跨越国家和文明的边界,我们探索着人类息息相关的共同话题。

Here, with language as the medium, the university explores the commondirection of destiny of the human race by transcending national boundaries andthe limitations of individual civilisations.


学校致力于语言研究、外国文学研究、中国外语教育研究、区域与全球治理研究、比较文明与人文交流研究等领域,不断产出学术精品,培养高端人才,服务国家总体战略。

The university is strong in linguistics and modern languages, foreign literature,language education, regional and global governance studies, comparative studiesof civilizations, and cross-culture communication. It continuously produceshigh-quality research results and cultivates international highflyers in itseffort to serve China’s national strategy.


不同文化之间因此生长出理解与尊重,包容与接纳。往来交汇之处,和谐随信任与平等共舞。人类文明因北外人的